Nigerian comedian, Helen Paul has uncovered the secret of leading a healthy and stress free life.
She listed several valid points that can help anyone lead a balance and accomplished life devoid of embarrassment and uncertainties.
The Comedian who is also the first Comedian in Nigeria to bag a Phd has this to say:
“TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AND UNNECESSARY PRESSURE LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE BECAUSE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS CAN LEAD TO ALL SORTS OF STRESSFUL SITUATIONS IN LIFE.
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend good schools.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay for yearly.
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has 9 good months to prepare, same as the pregnant woman in question. They should plan for any occurrence and only seek help when they can’t meet up with their demands.
4. Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up. You may not own a house but you knew you would still have to pay rent. So it’s not an emergency.
5. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
6. Some people don’t earn much, but they have expensive cable TV at home. Go for a more affordable cable or terrestrial TV plan and upgrade when your income upgrades. Most times, you end up watching the same TV stations anyway!