JLO and Alex Rodriguez denies claims by the media that they called off their engagement, says”working through some things”

  • Zino Magazine
  • March 15, 2021
  • Comments Off on JLO and Alex Rodriguez denies claims by the media that they called off their engagement, says”working through some things”
108 Views

Pop diva Jennifer Lopez and her fiance former New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez  Saturday debunked claims they have called it quit in their relationship saying they were working through some things” but called reports they had broken up “inaccurate”.

The couple said this in a joint statement they released on Saturday, March 13, after a report of their engagement getting called off went viral.

“All the reports are inaccurate. We are working through some things,” they said in a joint statement to US media.

Celebrity news website TMZ, the New York Post’s Page Six and other US media sources reported on Friday that the couple broken off their engagement.

Lopez, 51, and Rodriguez, 45, started dating in 2017 and had just last year bought a $40 million home in Miami.

“They hit a rough patch. But were not broken up,” a source close to the pair told People magazine.

“She’s working in the Dominican Republic and he’s in Miami so it’s tough seeing each other,” the source added.