Boko haram

Kankara boys: Can this be true? FFK ask as many continue to insinuate that the abduction was staged managed

December 20, 2020

185 ViewsFollowing the release of the Kankara schoolboys abducted by the terrorist group Boko Haram, many people have continued to insinuate that the whole drama that played out was staged managed. Minister of Information Lai Mohammed has dismissed the claim describing it as senseless. Notable among those who think the kidnap was staged managed is […]

Read More

Kankara schoolboys abduction not staged managed——FG

December 19, 2020

173 Views The Federal Government has debunked claims in certain quarters describing it as senseless that the abduction of some schoolboys at the Government Boys Secondary School in Kankara, Katsina State was stage-managed. The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, dismissed the claim on Saturday when he was  featured as a guest on a […]

Read More

Boko Haram will come for the South when they are done with the North—Aisha Yesufu predicts

December 17, 2020

176 ViewsOutspoken critic and activist and also a co-convener of Bring Back our Girls (BBOG) campaign, Aisha Yesufu has opined that after the dreaded terrorist group Boko Haram is done in the North, they would replicate their attacks in the south. She made this bizarre prediction in a Twitter post. She said; ”When Boko haram […]

Read More

Insecurity: Zamfara State Government orders schools in the area to be shut down

December 16, 2020

142 ViewsFollowing the abduction of about 300 schoolboys at a secondary school in Katsina, Zamfara state governor, Bello Matawalle, has ordered the immediate closure of boarding schools bordering neighboring Katsina and Sokoto states.  The state’s Commissioner of Education, Ibrahim Abdullahi, disclosed this to newsmen in Gusau, the state capital saying the move became necessary in […]

Read More

Kankara Abduction: Islamic extremist group Boko Haram claimed responsibility for the abduction of schoolboys

December 16, 2020

130 ViewsThe   Boko Haram extremist group has claimed responsibility for Tuesday’s abduction of hundreds of boys from a school in  Katsina State last week in one of the largest such attacks in years, raising fears of a growing wave of violence in the north. More than 330 students remain missing from the Government Science Secondary […]

Read More

Zabarmari massacre: Boko Haram claim responsibility in a new video

December 2, 2020

226 ViewsFollowing the gruesome killings of 43 rice farmers in Zabarmari area of Borno state last weekend the Abubakar Shekau’s faction of Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the dastardly act. In a new three minutes 37-second video released online, the sect members said they carried out the attack because the farmers arrested one of its […]

Read More

Zabarmari Massacre: 43 rice farmers slaughtered by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno laid to rest|Photos

November 29, 2020

208 ViewsThe over 43 rice farmers who were beheaded by members of the Boko Haram terrorist group in Borno State have been laid to rest today, Sunday, November 29.  Governor Babagana Zulum while speaking to newsmen on the killings said:“It is disheartening that more than 40 citizens were slaughtered while they were working in their […]

Read More